Jason T. Reed joined firm in 2003. His practice areas include Governmental Liability & Civil Rights Defense, Insurance Defense, and General Litigation.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, 2000
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2003
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana Claims Association
- Southwest Louisiana Claims Association
- Kiwanis Club of Lafayette
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers Outstanding Attorney Award 2014
- Community service with Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
- Community service with Homeless Experience Legal Protection (HELP) Program
- Assisted in high school Mock Trial Competition
Mr. Reed is married to Lindsey Reed and is a dedicated father of three.