Taylor C. Granger, joined the firm in 2018. His practice areas include Business & Commercial Litigation, Contract Drafting, and Corporate Formation & Organization.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business, summa cum laude, 2015
- Tulane University Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2018
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Recipient of Sumter D. Marks Scholarship-Tulane Law School
Taylor is a native of Jennings, Louisiana. In his free time he enjoys spending time with family and friends, and keeping up with his hobbies of playing guitar, tennis, hunting and fishing and running as well as following LSU Sports.