Seth T. Mansfield joined the firm in 2012 after graduating from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University. Mr. Mansfield’s practice areas include Admiralty & Maritime, Personal Injury Defense, Property Damage Defense, Contractual Claims and General Liability. Prior to law school, Mr. Mansfield worked as a Deputy in the Patrol Division of the Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, July 2006
- University of Cincinnati, Master of Science in Criminal Justice, June 2009
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctorate and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, May 2012
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana State Bar Association Pro Bono Publico Award (2016)
- Louisiana State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Pro Bono Award (2014)
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers Outstanding Attorney Award (2013-2015)
- Louisiana State Bar Association Pro Bono Century Award (2014-2016)
- Participation in Homeless Experience Legal Protection (HELP) Program
- Top Oral Advocate, LSU Tullis Moot Court Competition (2010)
- Committee on Judge Relations, LSU Moot Court Board (2011-2012)
Mr. Mansfield has been married to Lauren Mansfield since 2009 and has two children. He enjoys spending time with his family and his interests include fishing, LSU athletics, and the New Orleans Saints.