Sarah F. Brown joined the firm in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, she represented clients in all aspects of insurance litigation, including subrogation and defense. In addition, Sarah served as a law clerk in the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Louisiana in Lafayette. Her primary practice areas include Workers’ Compensation Defense and General Casualty Defense.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, 2010
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- American Inn Court of Acadiana
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
- Executive Board Member, Loyola University Trial Advocacy Program 2012-2013
- Student Practitioner, Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic and Center for Social Justice 2013-2013
Sarah is a native of Ville Platte, Louisiana but she has lived and worked in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Houston, Texas. She is married to Wesley Brown, and they have one son, Noah. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, cooking, and running outdoors.