Sarah A. Simmons joined the firm in 2020. Her primary practice area is Insurance Defense
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2016
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, cum laude, 2020
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- American Inn of Court Acadiana
- Publication: “Regulation, Application, and Expropriation, Oh My! Exploring Louisiana Pipeline Expropriation Law and the Reforms Needed to Fully Protect Property Owners’ Rights”, 8 LSU J. of Energy L. & Resources 330 (2020).
- Paul M. Hebert Scholar
- Chancellor’s Scholar
- Dean’s Scholar
- 2019 National Finalist, Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Law Moot Court Competition
- Production Editor, LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources, Vol. VIII
- 2019-2020 Senior Member, Board of Advocates
- Junior Associate, LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources, Vol. VII
- 2019 Tullis Moot Court Competition Quarterfinalist, Top 5 Best Oralist, and 3rd Place Best Brief.
Born and raised in Lafayette, Louisiana, Sarah enjoys cooking and baking for friends and family, traveling, and attending live music events and festivals around the state.