Sara Rodrigue Buggs joined the firm in 2010. Her main practice areas include Governmental Liability & Civil Rights Defense, Personal Injury Defense, and Insurance Defense. Prior to joining NeunerPate, Mrs. Buggs served as a law clerk to Hon. Marilyn C. Castle in the Fifteenth Judicial District Court. Mrs. Buggs upholds the firm’s philosophy of serving the community by her volunteer work with Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers and mentoring a young girl in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Acadiana.
- Nicholls State University, Bachelor of Arts, 2005, Magna Cum Laude
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctorate and Graduate Diploma of Civil Law, 2009
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Louisiana Bar Foundation Community Partnership Panel Member
- Former District Three Representative, Louisiana State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Former Co-Chair, State High School Mock Trial Committee of the Louisiana Young Lawyers Division
- Former Chair, Awards and Grants Committee, Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers Outstanding Attorney Award, 2011
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Acadiana 2014 Big Sister of the Year
- 2014 YLD Bat P. Sullivan, Jr. Chair Award
Originally from Larose, Louisiana, Mrs. Buggs relocated to Lafayette in 2009. She is married to Bruce J. Buggs II.