Quincy L. Mouton joined the firm in 2015. His practice areas include Admiralty & Maritime, Toxic Torts, Products Liability, and Insurance Defense.
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Pre-Law), summa cum laude, 2012
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association, Committee Member
- Outstanding Graduate, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Dept. of Political Science
- Outstanding Graduate, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, College of Liberal Arts
- Chancellor’s List, Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center
Born and raised in Lafayette, Louisiana, Quincy enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, and volunteering in the community. He also enjoys attending concerts and live music events, especially those featuring Zydeco.