Morgan A. Druhan joined the firm in 2016. Her practice areas include Environmental and Toxic Torts, Insurance Defense, General Litigation and Appeals, and Business/Commercial Litigation.
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2013
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, cum laude, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association, Committee Member
- Senior Editor, Journal of Energy Law and Resources, Vol. IV
Ms. Druhan is originally from Mobile, Alabama, but has lived in several parts of Louisiana from Bastrop to Baton Rouge. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, attending sporting events, practicing yoga, and traveling.