Ken W. Jones, Jr. originally joined the firm in 1995 and rejoined in 2016. Prior to rejoining the firm, he operated a solo practice for fourteen years. His primary areas of practice include Insurance Defense, Government Liability, Insurance Agents’ Errors and Omissions, and Plaintiff’s Personal Injury. Mr. Jones is also a trained mediator in general civil, commercial, employment, and family and divorce matters.
- The Citadel, Bachelor of Arts in English, 1991
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor, 1995
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers Protective Order Panel
- Past President, Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers Award, 2014
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers Pro Bono Public Award, 2014
Mr. Jones is happily married to Karen Jones. He has two children, and his greatest pleasure in life is to spend as much time with his wife and children as he can. As a family, they enjoy outdoor activities such as walking, biking, swimming, fishing, and traveling to the beach.