Jeremy N. Morrow joined the firm in 2005. His areas of practice include Personal Injury Defense, General Liability, Workers’ Compensation and Business Litigation & Transactions. Mr. Morrow takes pride in building relationships with his clients, providing them with dedicated service and legal protection. In addition, Mr. Morrow is committed to his community, and to that end has served on several boards such as American Red Cross—Acadiana Chapter, Habitat for Humanity and The 705, an emerging leaders organization focused on taking a leadership role in lasting community improvement.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science in Finance, 2000, Summa Cum Laude
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2004
- American Red Cross—Acadiana Chapter, Board
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association, Former Board Member
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- The 705, Former Board Member
- The John M. Duhe, Jr., American Inn of Court
- Louisiana Association of Business & Industry Civil Justice Reform
- Louisiana Association of Business Industry Employee Relations
- Louisiana Association of Business & Industry
- Leadership Lafayette XXV
Mr. Morrow is married and has two children. He enjoys spending time with his family, as well as fishing, hunting and playing golf.