Jennifer M. Ardoin. joined the firm in 2018. Prior to joining she clerked for Judge Ellis J. Daigle in the 27th Judicial District Court then joined the St. Landry Parish District Attorney’s office in 2007 as an Assistant District Attorney prosecuting felony crime. She was also the Chief Appellate Attorney handling all post-conviction appellate matters in state and federal courts. In addition to the DA’s office, she joined a private firm in 2013. Her practice areas include personal injury defense, general liability, commercial litigation, workers compensation and business litigation and transactions.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations, 2002
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2006
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Acadiana Inns of Court
- St. Landry Parish Bar Association
- Past President, St. Landry Parish Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association, Mock Trial Committee Chair 2017-2018
When not working, Jennifer enjoys spending time with friends and family, including her three amazing children who keep her busy. In her spare time, she enjoys playing tennis and following college sports.