Jed M. Mestayer joined the firm in 2005 after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard T. Haik of the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. Jed practices in the areas of Admiralty & Maritime, Business and Commercial Law, Environmental and Toxic Torts, and Aviation Litigation.
- Louisiana State University, E. J. Ourso College of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, 2000
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2004
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- John M. Duhe, Jr. American Inn of Court
- Defense Research Institute
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Solace, Homeless Experience Legal Protection (HELP)
- Program and Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers.
- Listed as a Rising Star in the 2013 & 2014 editions of Louisiana Super Lawyers.
Outside work, Jed enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is married to Emily Harris Mestayer, and has three children: Madison, Matthew and Michael Mestayer.