Jaclyn Bridges Bacon joined the firm in 2010. Her primary areas of practice include Insurance Defense, Workers’ Compensation and Employment & Labor Law. Prior to joining NeunerPate, Ms. Bacon spent two years as a clerk for Judge Ellis Daigle, a judge for the 27th Judicial District in Louisiana. In addition to receiving the Outstanding Attorney Award (2011) for her activism with Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers, Ms. Bacon is a board member of The 705, an emerging leaders organization focused on taking a leadership role in lasting community improvement. She believes actively contributing toward a better community is just as important as striving for personal success.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science in Finance, 2005
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Civil Law, 2008
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association Board Member – Social Committee Co-Chair (2013-2014), Law Week Committee Chair (2012-2013), Annual Meeting Committee Co-Chair (2011-2012)
- Federal Bar Association, Lafayette – Acadiana Chapter – Board of Directors (2014)
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- The 705 Board of Governors – Secretary (2014), Professional Development Committee Co-Chair (2013)
- The John M. Duhe, Jr., American Inn of Court
- Federal Bar Association, Lafayette Acadiana Chapter Board of Directors
- United Way of Acadiana Women’s Leadership Council
Ms. Bacon is a native of Minden, Louisiana and a member of Lafayette Women’s Tennis League. While attending LSU, she was a member of the Phi Gamma Chapter of Chi Omega Sorority. Jaclyn is married to Kirk Bacon.