David P. Kobetz joined the firm in 2019. His primary practice areas include Workers’ Compensation Defense and General Casualty Defense
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, 2010
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Master of Science in Advertising, 2014
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, magna cum laude, 2019
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
- Recipient- Judge Paul B. Landry Scholarship; William M. Meyer’s Scholarship, Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Tullis Moot Court Competition, 2018
- CALI Awards: Basic Civil Procedure, Torts I, Torts II, Legal Writing II, Louisiana Civil Procedure II, National Security and Counter-terrorism.
David is a native of Lafayette, Louisiana. He has been married to Stephanie Brooke Howell since 2015. Outside of work, David enjoys spending time with his family and friends, running, exercising and hunting and fishing.