Christopher “Chris” B. Ortte joined the firm in 2018. His primary practice areas include Business/Commercial Litigation & Transactions, Admiralty and Maritime Defense, Environmental Defense, Property Dispute Litigation, and Successions and Estates.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2013
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, 2017
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Club Blue of Acadiana
- American Inn Court of Acadiana
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
- American Bar Association Military Pro Bono Project
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers Outstanding Attorney Award 2018
Chris is a native of Lafayette and is an active member of the Parish of St. John’s Cathedral and a proud member of Boudin for Peace. He maintains a number of hobbies, all of which he enjoys sharing with his family and friends, including playing guitar, riding horses, hunting and fishing, Cajun dancing, and drawing.