Carolyn C. Cole joined the firm in 2013. Her practice areas include Admiralty & Maritime, Personal Injury Defense, Property Damage Defense, and General Liability. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Cole served as a law clerk in the Twenty-Sixth Judicial District Court from 2010-2011. Ms. Cole went on to work as a Public Defender in the Fifteenth Judicial District, during which time she handled numerous bench trials as well as appellate proceedings in the Third Circuit Court of Appeal and Louisiana Supreme Court. Ms. Cole is a zealous advocate for her clients, with experience in trial and appellate argument.
- Rhodes College, Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, 2007
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Civil Law, 2010
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Board Member, Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- John M. Duhe, Jr. American Inn of Court
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
Ms. Cole was raised in Lafayette, Louisiana. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, attending concerts and traveling.