B. Lance Person joined the firm in 2017. He has been admitted to all Federal District Courts in Louisiana and the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. His practice areas include both transactional matters and Business/Commercial Litigation.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts in English, cum laude, 2010
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Executive Editor, Washington and Lee Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice, 2012-2013
Lance is a native of Eunice, Louisiana. He has been married to Madeleine Frances Person since 2014. As a hobby, Lance runs an award-winning literature publishing company.