Angela B. Odinet. joined the firm in 2020. Angela has experience in many practice areas of the law, including insurance defense. She has also specialized experience in appellate practice on both the state and federal level. She has practiced plaintiff/prosecution work as well as in civil and criminal areas. Additionally, she worked with a legislative criminal justice committee in preparation, review and revision of statutory suggestions to the Louisiana State Law Institute.
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Bachelor of Arts in English Education, 1997
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette District Attorneys Association (past member)
- Federal Bar Association (past member)
- Assistant Headmaster and Teacher, John Paul the Great Academy
Ms. Odinet has 6 children ranging in age from 7-14 and her husband is a prosecutor with the Jeff Davis Parish District Attorney’s office. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and writing.